Words for Alexandra Words for Alexandra

wow

this is pretty intense. I am so sorry for your loss, you have my deepest sympathy. I can really feel the emotion you put into this song. RIP :(

Endless Mode Endless Mode

lol

I gave you a 5 and a 9 because it made me laugh. Other than that it's just crap, no offence :p

When you're gone [Piano] When you're gone [Piano]

beautiful

you really wrote a nice piece here, the chord progression is good and the melody is soft and soothing. keep up the good work!

PianoFortress responds:

thanks man!

Steven Foster - Stomp HQ Steven Foster - Stomp HQ

nice!

great work, really love the raw and dirty sound you created! keep up the good work.

W!peout - AlexIkDisJeZoHard W!peout - AlexIkDisJeZoHard

lol

ik moest lachen :P

CT - Frog's Theme CT - Frog's Theme

wow

this really blew my mind! :) great work man
10/10 5/5

CandySoup responds:

This blew everyone's mind.

I Am A Raver (REMIX) I Am A Raver (REMIX)

Nice song

Really like it man, where did you get those vocals? Did you record them yourself or did you use a sample?
You should work on your mix a little, I think it sounds out of balance at some points, but that's just my opinion though.
Otherwise, great song!

Don't pay attention to 27DeMayo, the guy is retarded and obviously has no life at al :) Fuck you dude! :)

BassShockerzMusic responds:

Thanks for a proper review. I can't remember where i found the vocals.. But i did not sing them.
Like i said, this is quite an old song i just forgot to upload it.. my mixing has improved now.. although it's still pretty bad. I can usually get the levels ok, but mixing and mastering i just cant do.. :(
i checked that other guys reviews and he's done it on alot of stuff..

Duke Nukem 3D Theme Remix Duke Nukem 3D Theme Remix

cool

I just made a remix of the duke nukem theme myself haha check it out if you like

Juicy Blues Juicy Blues

Sounds good but..

..I think someone was calling you around 01:17 :P

haha great playing though :P

thecoreman responds:

Haha, I know, that really annoyed me, but I figured - What can I do? So never mind, I'm glad you liked it!

the tubes the tubes

nice!

Sounds great man :P

@marcusg: newgrounds doesn't put any reverb on anything.. that's just the way most people seem to produce their songs; adding a lot of reverb to hide the imperfections.. But I don't think this song has too much reverb, actually.